“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude,
And A Few Basic Skills, I have a Fun
And Fulfilling Job Just For You!”
This is currently a part-time position, 10-20 hours per week, on site, with some flexibility in working off site, too. There is the potential for the right person to become full time. Hourly starts at $15.
Mission: To keep the back office systems running right. Take fantastic care of our people.
Stay current on memberships, including payments, expirations and renewals. Communicate with us and our members.
Answer emails and phone calls from prospects and pre-qualify them on the phone.
Set Wellness Consultations on Google Calendar
Keep website current; events, hours changes, etc.
Manage T shirt orders and sales
Be able to do nearly anything in Zen Planner (our business management software)
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Word processing. We're Mac people so Pages is our go-to. Word will be fine.
- Spread sheets. Numbers is our default but Excel if you must. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with our current and potential customers. It's impossible to overstate their importance. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Email: A great deal of your work will be via email. You need to write professionally with a conversational voice.
- Thoughtfulness and organization: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one. I don't want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with us.
- CrossFit experience will be given added weight.
- Current familiarity with Infusionsoft is a huge plus. Huge. Gigantic.
- Some graphic design skill would be appreciated.